I’m starting up a photography project that centers around pregnancy, and am looking for moms-to-be to photograph, whether it is with a first baby or you already have older siblings as well.
Documentary family photography is much more than a “style” of photography – it’s an approach to life. A way of being curious, empathetic, and respectful of where you are right now while capturing your everyday moments together.
Whatever happens during our time together, it is part of your life right now.
- Right now I’m looking for expecting mothers in the Bay Area due in 2018, but may be branching out as the project progresses and when I travel.
I will reveal the details of the project in email.
What I expect from you
- Being open to be photographed in a documentary manner – no matching outfits, no posing, no direction – just spending quality time with your family. We’ll discuss what this means for your family – maybe we will document the first few hours of your morning together while still in PJs, or a sunny beach day adventure, or your usual evening routines
- Your commitment to the planned photography date.
- Signed model release (= your consent to use the images on my website, social media, portfolio, and any other possible publications)
What you’ll get
- Social media sized digital copies of edited images, printable up to 4×6
- Larger files, photo books and prints can be purchased separately